Jobbanken allows you to search for vacancies in the Swedish Public Employment Service’s database Platsbanken. You can search by keyword and filter the vacancy adds by location and/or industry.
Updates in version 1.7.4
- Improved network error handling.
Updates in version 1.7.3
- Fixed an issue with the search view crashing most of the time due to an unannounced change in the Swedish Public Employment Service API’s returned data format.
Updates in version 1.7.2
- Added possibility to filter out vacancies abroad (i.e. outside Sweden).
- Fixed an issue with the district and industry list cache.
Updates in version 1.7.1
- Fixed an issue with the text "Access to own car required." not being displayed properly.
Updates in version 1.7.0
- Adjusted API calls to Arbetsförmedlingen's API specification 1.4.
- Added relevance indicator in search result.
- Added possibility to reach the filter dialog by tapping the filter description above the search box.
- Removed the e-mail button for the vacancy ads since that functionality already is available through the share button. (WP8 version only.)
Updates in version 1.6.2
- Fixed issue with Arbetsförmedlingen’s API suddenly starting to return contacts with their name in the title field and the name field blank.
Updates in version 1.6.1
- Added optional cleanup routines for all caps ad titles and employer names.
- Added support for displaying contact's secondary phone number.
- Adjusted some font sizes to adhere to the Windows Phone 8 design guidelines. (WP8 version only.)
- Updated the Windows Phone Toolkit to version 4.2013.08.16.
Updates in version 1.6.0
- Fixed an issue with diacritical characters other than å, ä and ö not being handled the optimal way when used in free text searches.
- Added version history to the about page.
- Fixed some minor spelling errors.
- Internal code restructuring.
Updates in version 1.5.0
- Fully supports Windows Phone 8.
- Added new tiles for Windows Phone 7.8 and Windows Phone 8.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the app to terminate unexpectedly when the network connection was really bad.
- Lots of other internal changes to take advantage of the new APIs and native controls introduced in Windows Phone 8.
Updates in version 1.4.0
- Added possibility to share a vacancy ad through for example Twitter or Facebook and also added a function to send a link to the vacancy ad in an email.
- It is now possible to open the original ad at the Swedish Public Employment Service’s website directly from the app.
- Corrected some spelling errors.
- Handles the invalid URLs that exists in some ads in a better way.
- Polished the user interface a bit.
Updates in version 1.3.0
- Fixed a crash that could occur when you returned to the app after it had been tombstoned and you had left the app from the details page.
- Added additionally format checks for the data received by the details page.
- Hopefully fixed a rare bug that could cause an app crash when you tries to access a vacancy ad’s details from the search view. (But I have not been able to reproduce the bug to validate the fix.)
- Added a UserAgent string (Jobbanken/[version]) to all HTTP requests to make it easier for the Swedish Public Employment Service to track Jobbanken’s popularity.
- Updated to the latest release of the Silverlight for Windows Phone Toolkit.
Updates in version 1.2.0
- Shows how many vacancies was found in the search view.
- Uses the phone's accent color to make the search result list more readable.
- Improved clean up routines for handling badly formatted ads.
- Added some caching to decrease bandwidth usage somewhat.
- Fixed bug where "apply before" date sometimes would not show up.
- Fixed bug with ads containing many short rows was formatted wrong.
Updates in version 1.1.0
- Fixed two bugs related to the filter page.
Copyright © 2012-2015 JGB service