Sunrise shows and optionally reminds you when sunrise, sunset, blue hour (twilight) and golden hour occurs for any location and date (on Earth that is). Calculations are either based on your current location or on a location you select on the built in map. Sunrise will also keep a live tile updated with the time for the next two or three events, i.e. next sunrise at 05:55 and next sunset at 19:48.
- Calculates when sunrise and sunset will occur.
- Calculates when the golden hour begins and ends.
- Calculates when the blue hour begins and ends.
- Optionally reminds/wakes you up to an hour before the events above.
- Keeps a live tile updated with the time of the next two or three of the events above.
- Uses your current position (through your device’s location service, i.e. GPS) or an arbitrary location you pick on the built in map as base for the calculations.
Updates in version 1.3.4
- Fixed an issue with most of the live tile’s text having the wrong color when light background was used.
Updates in version 1.3.3
- Fixed an issue with corrupt display of times when there isn't any sunset or sunrise, i.e. polar day or polar night.
- Fixed an issue with the live tile reverting to show the solar events for your current position even though you had manually selected a completely different position in the app.
Updates in version 1.3.2
- Fixed an issue with the times on the live tile half of the time being one minute off.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the app to make unnecessary reverse geocode requests if the "pick location" page was visited multiple times during the same session.
Updates in version 1.3.1
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to terminate abruptly if the phone's location service was disabled. (WP8)
- Fixed an issue with the app's tile not getting reset properly if support for live tiles were disabled.
- Fixed some minor spelling errors.
- Internal code restructuring.
Updates in version 1.3.0
- Full support for Windows Phone 7.8 and Windows Phone 8.
- Added Windows Phone 7.8 and Windows Phone 8 specific tiles, including a wide one.
- Improved the live tile design.
- Removed the flipping tile as default behavior and now displays all information directly on the tile front. (The old behavior is still available as an option at the bottom of the settings page.)
- Lots of other internal changes to take advantage of the new APIs and native controls introduced in Windows Phone 8.
Updates in version 1.2.0
- Shows location names in the phone's language (if available).
- Fixed bug that sometimes caused multiple alarms to be set at the same time.
Updates in version 1.1.0
- Added solar event alarms.
- Improved reverse geocode lookup.
- Added indeterminate progress bar for location and reverse geocode lookup.
- Animated main pivot and location link.
- Cleaned up the interface slightly.
- Fixed bug that sometimes prevented an event to show up on the live tile.
Copyright © 2012-2013 JGB service